Online Continuing Education
To watch these education videos, follow these steps:
1. Don’t use Google Chrome. This is just one of its many problems. Browsers to use include Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer. They all work fine.
2. Make sure your computer is set up to watch any videos at all
Go to youtube and see if you can watch something
3. Still nothing? Try another computer. Usually it’s just a configuration problem, which means routine maintenance.
4. If you still can’t watch them, you need to get a new computer, or at least to download some video software, which you can get for free at
among other places
5. If you still can’t get them to play after trying 3 different computers, call us at 408 753 9830. But try all the above first! The videos work for everyone else.
Tim O’Shea DC,
Author and Instructor
Click here for CUSTOMER FEEDBACK on the online CE video courses.