Gainesville Georgia, 29-30 October, 2016
8AM- 6 PM
A two day multidisciplinary event in fundamental issues of nutritional and bioterrain markers that enhance predispositions towards health and away from disease, referenced to the most current sources. There will be a focus on the following
- Contrasting mainstream with holistic approaches to cancer
- Defining the mechanistic vs. vitalistic paradigm: Primum non nocere
- Nutrition at the cellular level: the bioterrain and internal milieu
- To contrast the pharmacological to the nutritional support philosophy for restoring health
- Exploring the role of enzymes in the treatment of cancer
- A medical look at traditional Chinese herbology for cancer treatment
- The root canal controversy in modern dentistry
- A discussion of bio-identical hormone supplementation
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Effect on the Immune System
- Separating myth from fact in today’s confusing world of magic bullets
Presenters will be from a variety of disciplines: medical, chiropractic, dental, nutritional.
Dr Lisa Jue, Dr Neil Schulman, Dr Tim O’Shea, Dr Lorie Stevens, Dr Susan Silberstein,
Dr Luis Romero, Dr Linda Isaacs, Dr Charles Whitfield, Robert Scott Bell, Ty Bollinger, and more.
Come and listen to today’s leading edge ideas from doctors in the trenches, who focus on treating the patient, not the disease. There is nothing like this synergy of methods being presented anywhere in the world. The lectures heard in this two-day event will probably save the attendee months of research time.
For patients, if you haven’t heard these ideas, don’t say you’ve “tried everything.”
APPROVED FOR 12 HOURS CE CREDIT
Location: 2001 Riverside Drive, Gainesville
More information: www.thedoctorwithin.com – – 915.307.1055
Or to register: Kim 678.617.3884 – email@example.com